ILTER Coordinating Committee Meeting 2021
Tuesday 9 November–Thursday 11 November
12:00–14:00 UTC each day
(please convert into your own time zone)
- One or more delegate(s) of each ILTER network should attend
- Meeting cloud space: CC Cloud > to Meetings > 2021 CC Virtual
Each delegation has one vote, that is, for any delegation consisting of more than one person, one should act as head of delegation. Also the election will happen via online voting. Therefore, at the beginning of the meeting, a bylaws adaptation enabling this process will be proposed to the Coordinating Committee. It is important to reach the quorum for voting, and all Member Networks are thus requested to attend the meeting.
Online meeting room
The link will be sent to all network representatives before the meeting and is also available at the meeting cloud space.
There is no need to register for this meeting.
The latest agenda file is always available at the meeting cloud space (see above).
For several of the agenda items, a document is provided through the meeting cloud space. In the agenda, these documents are mentioned under the respective session. Please familiarise yourself with them before the meeting.
- ILTER Committee and regional network eports: Summaries of the activities by each of the permanent ILTER committees and regional networks since the previous CC meeting.
- Concept ILTER Scientific Initiatives: As discussed at the previous CC meeting, it is proposed to reorganise the ILTER initiatives, for instance to select proposals based upon an open call. This document is presented to the CC members for their approval.
- ILTER Financial Report 2020-2021: Income, expenses, and their interpretation for the previous financial period.
- ILTER Bylaws 2022 proposal: This document contains a proposal for how we can handle the membership dues situation in the future. An outline will be presented, followed by a short discussion. We will collect Member Networks inputs regarding this matter throughout the year and take a decision at the CC meeting 2022.
For each open position, information about the nomenees is available at the meeting cloud space, including short CVs and motivation statements.
- Co-Chair: Tiffany Troxler, US LTER
- Chair of Science Committee: Elli Groner, LTER Israel
- Chairs of Information Management Committee: Guru Siddeswara, TERN (Australia) and Kristin Vanderbilt, US LTER
- Chair of International Collaboration Committee: Michael Mirtl, LTER Austria
- Secretary: Herbert Haubold, LTER Austria
- Auditors: Nathalie Cools, LTER Belgium, and Aurora Gaxiola, LTSER Chile
Note: A co-chair structure is proposed for the Information Management Committee, with two persons collaborating and sharing the work load.
PELD is kindly organising a back-to-back webinar on Long Term Ecological Research in Latin America